Thursday, June 3, 2010

A book for Luftwaffe enthusiasts

I received an e-mail from a close friend whom I hadn't heard from in several years.

Claes Sundin is a world renown researcher and graphic artist, who's been published in several books, mostly detailing the history of the Luftwaffe and the bitter air battles on the Eastern Front.

I've been lucky to come into contact with Claes and consider him a friend. He helped me out on several projects and tolerated my naive questions. He also created several unique profiles for me at no cost to myself.

Claes' e-mail announced the first book he will publish on his own. This is quite a feat considering the publishing landscape.

Photobucket

If you ever had any interest in the Luftwaffe, I highly recommend Claes' work and this book. You can't find Claes' work in earlier books because they are out of print.

Visit his website and you can find many aircraft profiles.

Congrats Claes!

No comments:

Post a Comment