Friday, April 27, 2012

WiP - Emchas

Photobucket This week I received an e-mail from my buddy Carlos of Sentinel Miniature Painting. As you can see, he's swamped in Sherman tanks. Now, if I was completely twisted, I'd threaten Carlos with a new BG&G army and have him do more Shermans! Actually, these vehicles are from the Death on the Plains deal Battlefront put out when Stalin's Europe was released. Anyway, here's a sneak preview of what will be hitting the table soon. Carlos needs to replicate the aerial markings on the rest of the vehicles, decals and drybrush. Photobucket Photobucket Here's part of the M5's for the Rota Platoon. Photobucket They are looking great, Carlos!

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in know exactly what unit he is modeling with the white stripes. Thanks!
    wartoy2020@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete