Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leninade - A Taste to Stand in Line for

Photobucket

Today I needed caffeine and went to buy a diet soda. I made my purchase and then saw the bottle above.

How cool is this! Next time my Emchas hit the table, I'll be drinking it.

The Internets says Leninade is a pink lemonade. I wouldn't know because I haven't opened the bottle and it's still sitting on my desk at work.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Whomever came up with this idea better have received a huge bonus. I love the Hammer and Sickle tagline. I was laughing all afternoon, which earned me several curious looks from co-workers.

Sorry for the tilted photos. I'm not sure why photobucket is being weird.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't mind getting 'hammered' occasionally....
    But getting 'Sickled' may not be pleasant.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Where did you purchase it?

    ReplyDelete