Sunday, May 10, 2009

I primed the M4A2 Emcha. I'm very happy with the results, so much so that I wanted to post the picture.

Photobucket

The Army Painter Primer Green turned out very nice! I don't own an airbrush. Using a spray can is the next best alternative.

I stopped by the LGS and picked up Vallejo Matt Black and Red Brown. The next step is to paint the treads grey, .50 AAMG black and then weather the treads and vehicle with Red Brown to simulate rust. Afterwards, it's decals and the Magic Wash.

I am running into the bane of all modelers - time!

What a difference in pictures! What led to the higher quality photos?

Check this link out: http://www.weetoysoldiers.c htom/wp/?p=439

It's one of the best if not the best article to help in taking pictures of miniatures. What's the point of spending all the time and effort on painting and detailing if you can't take a photo and share it with everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment