I found time today to start working on the treads. I was using a Vallejo gunmetal grey, but after a few swipes of the brush, I didn't like the look of the color.
As if to add commentary to the color, the right set of treads broke off the hull and I had to reglue them. It seems I also missed primering the bottom of the treads.
All in all, I applied the primer once again to the tracks and the gunmetal grey.
I forgo the gunmetal grey and use Red Brown and drybrush the tracks. Then I'll apply the decals.
It's frustrating, but this is the test model to figure out what I like and don't like. I'm just getting impatient to get the M4A2 done so I can order the next batch.