Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WI297 - Devil's Charge Pics

Photobucket Hey, look, FOW-content on the blog! I've been waiting for this issue of Wargames Illustrated to arrive and it finally did. Naturally I snapped a few pics. I listened to a recent WWPD episode and Steve mentioned the Normandy building photos being posted paparazzi-style. I'm not sure if he was referencing this blog, but hey, I like paparazzi-style and I don't have a photo studio so here's more pics! Click to View In Magazine Advert and Description Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket There's a large battle report. On the assumption the point values are going to be the same as in DC, here are pics of those units. Photobucket Photobucket Allied Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for ther preveiw - it will be several mionths before our ciopies arrive here in Tasmania.
    Looks like all the German Tank plts are in 4's (apart from TigerII) is it the same in the Ersatz plts in the 150th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TT,

    You're very welcome. Unfortunately, I took all the photos of pages with the points. The AAR in the magazine was focused on Peiper and not the 150th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FEARLESS TRAINED KING TIGERS!

    ReplyDelete